The first new Phenom 300E — which recently received enhancements in performance, comfort, and technology — was delivered on June 29, 2020 to the Texas law firm Dunham & Jones. The firm, which already owns a Phenom 100EV, took delivery of the enhanced Phenom 300E during a ceremony at Embraer’s Global Customer Center in Melbourne, Florida.
With this news, Embraer has kept its promises to the market to make the first delivery of the new Phenom 300E in the second quarter of 2020.
Announced in January 2020 and certified in March 2020 by the FAA, EASA, and ANAC, the most successful business jet of the past decade has gotten better — again.
- The Phenom 300E was already the fastest and longest-ranged single pilot business jet, and now it flies even faster with a top speed of Mach 0.80.
- The jet now enjoys an even quieter cabin.
- Pilot and co-pilot seat tracking is now close to 40% more, thus providing more legroom in the cockpit.
- There’s a brand-new premium interior option: the Bossa Nova Edition.
- The aircraft is now the first and only business jet to offer a runway overrun awareness and alerting system, which provides a warning to the pilot if the runway approach is too steep or too fast.
- Embraer is the first manufacturer in business aviation to develop and certify a technology of this kind.
- Additional avionics upgrades include predictive windshear, Emergency Descent Mode, PERF, TOLD, FAA Datacom and many others.
- The aircraft now has 4G connectivity from Gogo AVANCE L5.
But that’s not all! Find out about each and every new, updated detail of the Phenom 300E here.